Ocelot is a browser-based file inspector for OCEL 2.0 files. It supports importing and exporting all three formats XML, JSON and SQLite.
It is available on the following URL: https://ocelot.pm
Ocelot features a number of pages to inspect event logs:
- Event Log Overview characterizes some basic properties, like the number of objects and events.
- Object Types renders a UML-based model of the involved object types. See below for an example.
- Objects displays all objects with their latest attribute values.
- Event Types lists all event types.
- Events lists all events.
- Event Log Export allows cross-conversion between OCEL 2.0 formats.